PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information“.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, we collect your personal information when you:
- Fill-out our forms (e.g., shipping rate calculator form, feedback form, contact form, etc.);
- Disclose your personal information through chat facility, phone calls, emails, SMSs or verbal communication with our authorized agents; and,
- Through third-party websites and social media services (e.g.,JobStreet, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn);
- Sign up for an account.
The personal information we collect when you transact through the site includes your:
- Personal information such as full name, home address/billing address , shipping address, payment information(including credit card numbers, Paypal and Interac e-Transfer payment details), e-mail address, telephone, other personal contact number.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the data that we collect with any of the following means:
- For you to schedule a pick-up for delivery and for us to identify and contact you, verify and confirm your request
- To be able to deliver the shipment to the consignee
- For you to provide reviews in our services
- To respond to specific complaints, inquiries, requests or to provide requested information
- To provide customer care activities, monitor our quality and security, and provide services timely and efficiently
- To generate statistical insights
- To conduct research and analysis (through surveys or polls) in order to improve customer experience/satisfaction
- To notify and update you (through call, text or email, etc.) about our complimentary, commercial and promotional advertisements, loyalty and rewards offers, exclusive invites, discounts, surveys, and other direct marketing that we deemed relevant and beneficial to you based on your preference and interest initially provided to us or made aware of, with which you can opt-out anytime should you prefer not to receive these notifications.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting these opt-out links:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you transact through the Site, we will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
4244 Elgin St, Vancouver, BC, V5P2T4, Canada